The products that we carry are non-GMO hemp derived CBD and can be purchased over-the-counter. CBD is legal in all 50 states if it contains no more than 0.3% THC. We offer products
within the legal limits of THC, which also includes zero THC products as well.
- What are CBD products derived from? Is it legal?
Nonnie’s Nectar softgels, gummy bears, and shatter are all THC free.
- What products do you carry that have zero THC?
You have several different options. You can ingest softgels, tincture oil, or edible gummies. You can also vaporize CBD shatter. We also have topical salves for targeted areas.
- How do I take CBD products?
Full spectrum CBD uses the whole plant (CBD, plus all other cannabinoids), whereas CBD isolate separates all other compounds. Full spectrum CBD is generally recommended for severe pain
and CBD isolate can be used for all other conditions listed above and/or mild to moderate pain.
Studies have also shown CBD isolate to have little to no effect when increasing your dose, while
full spectrum CBD will provide more relief when the doses are increased.
- What is the difference between full spectrum CBD and CBD isolate?
You can visit their websites: www.nonniesnectar.com and www.redpillmedical.com
- Where can I get more information about the CBD brands that you carry?