Emotional Support Animal

New Leaf Wellness Center in Culver City

Emotional Support Animal Evaluations – $100

*We also have housing and airline letters for an additional $10 per modified letter or form.

If your pet provides you relief from mental disabilities, you can qualify for an emotional support animal letter. This letter will allow you to travel with your pet or live with your pet in no-pet housing complexes. Some qualifying conditions are: Depression, anxiety, and PTSD. 


Book an Appointment

Frequently Asked Questions